We implement the new EU regulations on the safeguard and processing of personal data.
Here is a summary of information about the way La Tripa d’Muncalè, manager of the website, deals with the personal data collected.
Who are we?
La Tripa d’Muncalè produces and distributes tripe based food products.
What kind of information does La Tripa d’Muncalè collect?
Information that you give us:
Whenever you use our website to contact us, we collect the personal data that you give us. These may include your name and your e-mail account.
Information that we collect automatically:
How we use your personal information.
We use personal information in order to:
- Provide, manage and keep the best experience as a User for our customers.
- Reply to any enquiry and comments, and give assistance and support to our customers.
- Detect and prevent frauds, unauthorised access to licensing services or any other illegal activity.
- For any other aim on which we communicate with our customers.
We use personal information collected through our site:
- For the reasons stated when you send us your data, e.g. to comply with your request to be contacted.
- We might also utilise the information you send us via our site, to communicate electronically with you, e.g. via e-mail, about products, offers, promotions which we assume might be of interest for you, or to send you our newsletter. You may at any time disable such communication (see the “What are my choices” below).
Where will all your personal data be stored
The personal data that you give us will be transferred and stored by La Tripa d’Muncalè in an e-mail account. By giving us such information, you accept transferring and storing as stated above.
Conditions of data collecting
- Data sent with messages via links or forms of system: these are kept only for the time necessary to perform the operation required (e.g. to answer enquiries).
How do we share and disclose data to third parties?
La Tripa d’Muncalè does not sell or give your personal data ot third parties for marketing purposes. We can process your personal information for our legitimate commercial interests, like direct marketing, data analysis and/or improvement/modifying of our website and of User’s experience (see below “Legitimate interests”). We might have to disclose personal information to comply requests by public authorities such as the police or security services.
“Legitimate interests” indicates the interests of our Company while managing our activities to let us offer you the best service/products, as well as the best and safest experience. For instance, we are interested in making marketing suitable for you. Thus, we might process your data to send you customised marketing. The processing might also apply to your own interest. For example, we might process your data to protect you from frauds during transactions on our website and to grant that our website and our systems are safe. When we process your personal data for our legitimate interests, we make sure that we consider and balance any possible impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights according to the regulations on data protection. Our legitimate marketing interests do not automatically ignore your interests: we will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overwritten by the impact on you (unless we have your consent, or it is required, or allowed by law). In case of any doubt, opposition to the processing based on our legitimate interests is allowed.
Is personal information on me safe?
We utilise technical, organisational and administrative security measures suitable to protect any information we keep from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosing, altering and destruction. Unluckily, no Company or service can grant total safety. Unauthorised access or use, hardware or software malfunctioning and other factors might compromise the safety of the User’s information at any time.
What choices do I have?
If you want to update your personal data you can send us an e-mail to our account email@example.com to give advice on the information you require to be corrected. You may want us to delete all the personal or any other kind of information about you that has been sent through this website or stored in a server. In that case, please tell us via e-mail, stating your data. On request, the User can have by La Tripa d’ Muncalè a report on the data acquired and currently stored by the system.
What do I have to do if I have any questions about this policy?